Hans Raab Kalkex Refill
Hans Raab Kalkex is made from 100% natural citric acid in a complex process from natural raw materials. Compared to descalers that contain vinegar, the product is odourless and is 100% concentrated.
- dissolves completely and easily in water
- is 100% biodegradeable
- is a natural descaler, which is safe when used according to instructions
Please note: There are a number of substances and compounds in products and appliances that are NOT suitable for every type of descaling because these materials will react to acidic solutions which is evident in the appearance of stains or similar adverse reactions
SUGGESTED USES / AREAS of APPLICATION
- coffee makers
- for removing cement films from tiles
- calcium deposits on swimming pool walls
- in sanitary areas
Please follow the instructions for use in the package!
- Dissolve 1 - 2 teaspoons Hans Raab Kalkex in a Ha-Ra® Kalkex Spray Bottle filled with water,
- Spray the affected surfaces, leave for a few seconds for the solution to absorb,
- Then rub with the Ha-Ra Viva fibre (Vivi Mini or Viva Ultra Glove) using a circular motion,
- Rinse well with water and wipe dry with the Ha-Ra® Star cloth or the Ha-Ra® Natura cloth
NOTE: The Hans Raab Kalkex when combined with water does not have a long shelf life.