Ha-Ra Cleaning Glove - Ultra
Loosen the dirt with the Ha-Ra® Ultra Cleaning Glove, rubbing in a circular motion, and wipe off with the Ha-Ra® Natura Cleaning Cloth.
Take care with Perspex and acrylic bathtubs!!!
Such materials are very soft and therefore should not be cleaned with the Ultra fibres, as a fine scratching may occur. Also take care with shower-screens.
SUGGESTED USES / AREAS of APPLICATION
- shower screens
- Behind toilet bowls,
- or even to clean the porcelain.
- steering wheels
- removal of squashed insects and heavy dirt on bumpers
- wheel trims
- Stainless steel areas.
- Range hoods
- Inside kitchen cupboards
- Refrigerator seals and when defrosting large refrigerators
- Counter tops
- Stair rails
- Hospital equipment.
- Guard rails and security rails in factories and hospitals.
- Heavily soiled outdoor furniture and garden ornaments
- Soiled indoor furniture.
- Stains on carpets, including blood spots and lipstick.
- Door panels, walls, stair rails
- Marks on clothing
- Ultra fibres also remove bird droppings extremely well.
If the Ha-Ra® Ultra glove is very soiled with fat and grease it is recommended that it be cleaned with pure soap and warm water, preferably Ha-Ra® Saponella Washing Powder.
Never leave this glove soaking in water!
It should be cleaned and then rinsed under running water or washed in the washing machine at no higher temperature than 40°C.
It is recommended that Ha-Ra® Saponella Washing Powder be used to give the fibres a longer life span.