Ha-Ra Cleaning Cloth - Viva-Ultra
The Ha-Ra Viva-Ultra Cleaning Cloth is a double-sided, multi-purpose cleaning cloth. One side is made of the Ha-Ra® Viva fibre (9 mm pile height) and the other side consists of Ha-Ra® Ultra fibre(8 mm pile height).
A better cleaning result is achieved using a special, patented process which shrinks the fibres. This makes the Ha-Ra® Viva-Ultra the all purpose cleaner!
SUGGESTED USES / AREAS of APPLICATION
- General cleaning of grease and grime.
- Stove tops and range hoods.
- Inside the dishwasher and seals on the door.
- Tiles behind the stove and surrounding sink area. Inside refrigerator seals, around the doors of the refrigerators and when defrosting.
- To wash dishes, pots, pans, casserole dishes and stained cups.
- Build up of fat and grime on top of cupboards.
- Around taps and plug holes and to clean sinks.
- Glass ornaments and crystal
- Shower recesses and shower screen doors.
- Basins, taps and around plug holes.
- Mould on walls and ceilings
- To remove insects from glass windows, headlights and stainless steel bull bars.
- Dashboards and steering wheels, trim around the doors and duco, upholstery. Do NOT use on metallic duco.
- Childrens' school bags.
- Runners and grips on all sporting equipment e.g. golf clubs and tennis rackets.
- Fish tanks, outdoor fountains and bird baths with a build up of algae and slime.
- Slippery outside slate and tile areas.
- Removal of bird droppings from windows.
- To remove marks from carpets or clothing.
- Immerse the Ha-Ra® Viva-Ultra cloth in warm or cold water and shake or wring out any excess water.
- Rub over the surface in a circular motion with light pressure, allowing the fibres of the cloth to penetrate into the grooves of the surface.
- Allow the fibres to remove any grease and fat residue as well as to loosen built up dirt.
- Once the cloth is gliding smoothly over the surface and not grabbing, the area is clean.
- To collect the residue, wipe using the Ha-Ra® Natura Cloth.
- Use only on cold to warm surfaces.
GENERAL CLEANING: It is recommended that the cloths are rinsed with running water or washed in the washing machine NOT higher than 40º C, using the natural washing powder, Ha-Ra® Saponella.
TO REMOVE FAT: The Ha-Ra® Viva-Ultra fibres must be cleaned with warm water and Ha-Ra® Saponella Washing Powder, or pure soap.
TO MAINTAIN THE FIBRES: It is recommended that 2 drops of Hans Raab Protective Formula be added to 2-3 litres of water in the sink or bucket when cleaning.