Ha-Ra Cleaning Cloth - Star
Regular price $39.00
SIZE: 38 x 38 cm
The Ha-Ra® Star Cloth is a polishing and cleaning cloth.
SUGGESTED USES / AREAS of APPLICATION
- Cleaning of small spots (finger prints) on glass and glass doors.
- Cleaning of small spots (finger prints) on mirrors and stainless steel.
- Cleaning and polishing chrome surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of stainless steel and chrome handrails.
- Synthetic surfaces and ornaments.
- Cleaning and polishing of all smooth surfaces.
- Picking up residues and polishing the surface after using the Ultra or Natura fibres.
- Most smooth surfaces.
- Used like a Chamois (shammy).
- For best results, use the Ha-Ra® Star Cloth in a dry/damp condition.
- Slide over the surface with little pressure using the cloth in a forward / backward or up and down movement.
- On soiled, dirty areas, loosen first with the Ha-Ra® Viva Mini, Ha-Ra® Viva Ultra and/or Ha-Ra®Natura cloth and then polish it with the Ha-Ra® Star Cloth.
- When this cloth is used in the kitchen or other areas where food processing is involved, rinse out on a regular basis. This is to avoid smell and bacteria growing in the cloth.
- Wash the Ha-Ra® Star Cloth only when it becomes heavily soiled.
- In normal use, this cloth can be used for a period of time without washing.
- If dirty, wash in a bucket of water or washing machine at a temperature NOT higher than 40º Cwith Ha-Ra® Saponella Washing Powder.
- Rinse and wring out properly and hang out to dry, preferably in the sun.