Ha-Ra Blue Cleaning Paste
A paste direct from Nature!!!
The ideal compliment to our fibre based cleaning system.
It is made from micro-fine marble meal, prepared chalk, 15% pure Soap Stone and Natural Care substances as well as high quality pure essential oils.
Ha-Ra® Blue Cleaning Paste is gentle on the skin, 100% biodegradable, poison and acid free and is very economical… a small amount does a lot of cleaning.
Ha-Ra® Blue Cleaning Paste contains no abrasive ingredients and therefore safe to use on all types of surfaces, including toughened glass.
Ha-Ra® Blue Cleaning Paste cleans, restores, polishes and protects in one action!
Ha-Ra® Blue Cleaning Paste will bring back the original lustre to deteriorated surfaces.
Apply paste with a damp Ha-Ra® Blue Cloth, wipe gently several times over the paste.
Move over the surface in a circular motion. Wash off with water and polish with a Ha-Ra® Brilliant Polishing Cloth.
When dealing with a sensitive surface (soft plastics, synthetics etc) we recommend that you first try this product on a non-visible area.
SUGGESTED USES / AREAS of APPLICATION
- Use it to polish metal surfaces such as stainless steel, chrome and uncoated brass.
- It will remove oxidation from car paint work, aluminium and fibreglass boats
- Will make your glass shower screen look like new again.
Ha-Ra® Blue Cleaning Paste, hard surface stain remover is a specialty cleaner that removes the toughest stains without damaging expensive surfaces.
It will clean, polish and revive even the most neglected and deteriorated surfaces, like:
- stainless steel Ceramic cooktops
- Glass and mirrors
- Precious metals including silver, copper, gold and brass
- Rubber marks on vinyl, sports shoes etc…
- Also stains on walls, acrylic and enamel coated surfaces etc.
Excellent on dirty stainless steel (sink, range hood, shower tray), built-up soap scum on shower box etc.
Very impressive on car windscreens! (Finally a product that really works!)
After using, allow the paste to dry BEFORE closing the lid.